Is Your Lexus Ready for Winter? Come to Lexus of Calgary, AB for Winterization Service
Winters here in Calgary can get intense, and it's good to make sure your vehicle is ready for the upcoming season. When winter is approaching, come to Lexus of Calgary for the services listed here. We proudly serve drivers in Chestermere, Airdrie, and beyond!Schedule Service Service Specials
Recommended Winter Services
- Tire Inspection: Now is a great time to switch to your winter tires, and you should have those inspected before you have them put on. If you use all-season tires, it's essential that you have the tires' tread and tire pressures inspected.
- Battery Test: Don't get stranded with a dead battery; come to Lexus of Calgary for a battery test.
- Brake Inspection: Our technicians will check the brake pads and brake rotors, as well as other components of your braking system.
- Windshield Inspection: Come to Lexus of Calgary, and we can check your windshield for troublesome chips or cracks that cold, wet weather may make worse.
- Windshield Washer Fluid: We can install a winter blend washer fluid for optimum ice removal and visibility in adverse conditions.
- Windshield Wiper Blade Check: The windshield wiper blades ensure the best visibility in snowy weather, so we can check to make sure that the wiper blades are not worn or otherwise in bad shape.
- HVAC Inspection: Heating is essential in the winter months, so come to Lexus of Calgary for HVAC inspection service.
- Antifreeze Check: Our technicians can check the engine coolant and replace it if needed.
Prepare a Winter Roadside Safety Kit
While we recommend that you always keep a roadside safety kit in your Lexus, it's a good idea to add to it for the winter. You should include items like warm blankets, socks, and mittens, a change of clothes, food and water, a shovel, a flashlight, and possibly even some road salt.
Schedule Service at Lexus of Calgary, Serving Chestermere and Airdrie, AB
Head to Lexus of Calgary when you need top-quality winter maintenance. To make scheduling more convenient for you, our service department is open six days a week: Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 5:30 pm, and Saturday from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm. You can either give us a ring or use our online service scheduling tool to make your appointment with us. Either way, we look forward to helping you get your Lexus ready for the winter ahead at Lexus of Calgary.Schedule Service
Complimentary Lexus of Calgary Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Courtesy Loaners
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Business Workstations
- Quiet Room
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Snacks
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Massage Chairs
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Express Service Department
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery
- Fresh Baked Cookies
- Flat Screen TVs
- Nail Salon