Lexus of Calgary Giving You Some Fall Maintenance Tips
When preparing your vehicle for fall, the certified technicians at Lexus of Calgary have some essential tips on how best to prepare for the lower temperatures and increased precipitation. We also boast a state-of-the-art service department that can handle any service or maintenance using only genuine OEM replacement parts that meet the same high standards of Lexus when manufacturing your vehicle. We also offer convenient online scheduling that allows you to schedule your maintenance or repair appointment from your computer or phone without having to call in during business hours. So what are you waiting for? Experience the best service Calgary has to offer and contact us today!Schedule Service Service Specials
How To Prepare Your Lexus Vehicle for Fall Weather
Fall weather can pose a challenge to your vehicle’s systems. As the temperatures drop and the precipitation increases, it’s wise to prepare. So here are some important tips on preparing:
- Windshield Wiper Blades - As rain and snow begin to occur, you want to have confidence in your windshield wipers. Ask our certified technicians to look for cracks or other issues, and they’ll have your wipers replaced in no time if necessary.
- Battery Service - With the changing seasons, it’s a perfect time to check your battery’s health to avoid any headaches on a cold morning. Nothing is worse than your vehicle not starting, and we have a great selection of quality batteries.
- A/C System Check - With the plunging temperatures in the fall, it’s an excellent time to have our certified technicians check for any issues with your heating system and ducts in your A/C. We can repair any issue that arises in your HVAC system to keep you warm on those chilly fall mornings.
- Oil Change - Many people hit the road during summer, which means it might be time for an oil change. Drop into our express service bay, and we’ll get your oil changed in no time!
Experience VIP Service at Lexus of Calgary
We strive to offer the best possible service to drivers in Calgary and the surrounding areas of Chestermere, Airdrie. This includes a comfortable lounge, complimentary beverages, coffee, fresh baked cookies, flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and even massage chairs! It doesn’t get better than that! We also have convenient Saturday and extended business hours. Just because you’re getting your vehicle serviced doesn’t mean you can’t take care of business; we also offer quiet rooms and business workstations to keep you productive while you wait. You can also peruse our parts and gear boutique while you wait to find just the right look to personalize your vehicle. So don’t wait. Contact us online or by phone today to help you get ready for fall!Schedule Service
Complimentary Lexus of Calgary Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Courtesy Loaners
- Courtesy Transportation Shuttle
- Business Workstations
- Quiet Room
- Parts & Gear Boutique
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Snacks
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Massage Chairs
- Certified Technicians
- Genuine OEM Parts
- Express Service Department
- Comfortable Waiting Area
- State-of-the-Art Facility
- Extended Hours
- Saturday Service Hours
- Home / Office Pick-up & Delivery
- Fresh Baked Cookies
- Flat Screen TVs
- Nail Salon