How We Treat Your Personal Information
Non-Personally Identifiable Usage Data
Lexus of Calgary does not automatically collect personally identifiable information from you such as your name, phone number or email address. That information is only obtained if you provide it voluntarily.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using Lexus of Calgary website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
This information is used in aggregate for research reports which contain non-personally identifiable information and to improve your experience as a user of our website.
While using our website, you may provide us with certain personally identifiable information in order for us to respond to your inquiry or contact. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Use of Your Personal Data
Lexus of Calgary may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us. We will protect personal information by commercial security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, security risks cannot be eliminated, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Will Lexus of Calgary Sell My Personal Information?
Lexus of Calgary will only use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with the purpose for which it was collected. We will not sell, giveaway or rent your personal information to any third party.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Links to Other Websites
Lexus of Calgary does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Please monitor your child’s online activity and contact us if you believe your child has provided personal information on our website.
By email: email@example.com